Taped apostasy judicial commitee of young couple!

by BU2B 8 Replies latest jw friends

• BU2B
    BU2B

Sorry but you may have to copy and paste this into your browser.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx3PdOu3eJo

• Theocratic Sedition
  • BU2B
    BU2B

Well it wasnt really a JC, more of them informing the elders of their decision to DA

• Emery
    Emery

How I wish I was there to drop some aposta-bombs on those elders.

• Ding
    Ding

For any former elders on the forum, did you ever have someone DA and say something that woke you up?

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

The only time I dealt with a DA. The person told me he was leaving becuse he had to do something real bad. He did not want to be called a JW if he got caught. That was 15 years ago and I have now idea what he did. I guess he never got caught. Nor has he ever ccame back and became a JW again. Totally ADD

• Eustace
    Eustace

TotallyADD, It sounds like you should've called the police. Did you at least ask him what he was going to do?

• scotoma
    scotoma

The sad thing is that this young couple is playing the witness game and that they still believe their is a god and that he wrote the Bible.

They're as ignorant as they're leaving.

• kjg132
    kjg132

WHY DOES HE HAVE BETTER WAYS TO SPEND HIS TIME???????? It shouldn't upset me but if you believe your own way is the only way to salvation then what could be a better use of your time than saving lives??? Why would that be a "waste" even if he were unsuccessful?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit