For anyone that was df'd and got reinstated

by Iamallcool 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

After you got reinstated, how long did you stay as a JW before fading away or got df'd again. Were you zealous after you got reinstated? I would like to hear your stories. Thanks!

• Londo111
    Londo111

To avoid lots of typing, my experience can be found here:

http://www.jwstruggle.com/2013/02/mind-reading-and-reinstatement-part-one/

I stuck around for a month-and-a-half...

• rowan
    rowan

2 regular meetings, and bye bye! then I hid under my unbeliever husband, Gerard, who's a poster here as well. you see, I have to respect "the head of the house". he answered all the phone call and the random door knocks. they gave up quickly though. a woman, married to a non JW... they don't care much.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

1st DFing: within 5 years after reinstated I was DF'd again. I was never zealous after the reinstatment, I was a low hour publisher for that whole time.

2nd DFing: For the first 2 years after being reinstated the second time I was not zealous, but I was doing the national average for hours (faked of course). I was never "back" mentally this time around, the only reason I came back was because I fell for the love bombing when my grandpa died and came back because of that. My scheme was to see if I could get "appointed" as an MS or maybe even elder to be an "insider". Failed plan, but I learned TTATT. 3 years after being back this time around I was low hour publisher for 3 months, then no time reports for the next 6 months with little to no meeting attendance. Then stopped altogether 3 1/2 years ago? Might be 4 now...

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

DF'd for having sex. Reinstated 5 months later. Got publicly reproved twice after that over the course of several years for the same thing.

Turned into a good JW. Met my wife. Got married. Climbed the ladder.

I would say 17 years?

• flipper
    flipper

IAMALLCOOL- I was DFed for 4 years and I only kept attending for a year and a half after getting reinstated then stopped cold turkey never to return again. I was unjustly treated by elders who were giving their own opinions as advice and I asked myself " is THIS what I bothered coming back to after 4 years out ? " My answer was " hell no ". I decided thn and there that no way in hell did these guys have " holy spirit ". And yes, I was averaging 20 hours a month in field service for that year and a half after getting reinstated. So it's not like I wasn't " faithful " - it's just that these particular elders had it out for me and were trying to make an example out of me. I saved them the trouble by dissappearing on my own. Never been happier . That was 9 years ago

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit