Looking for a disassociation letter

by Aunt Fancy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I remember reading a very good letter sometime within the past 6 months. I have been looking for it and can't find it. I don't even remember who wrote it but they didn't send it at the time. It listed all of the points they disagreed with the WTS. I hope ome one can help me find it. Thanks!

• Giordano
    Giordano

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/204249/1/An-Open-letter-to-the-Governing-Body-of-Jehovahs-Witnesses-Elders-Ex-Elders

I found this by going to the search option and putting in disassociation letter A bunch of them came up. Good luck!

• free2beme
    free2beme

In the course of human events, it becomes necessary to dissolve that which is no longer seen as value. Even when it once held such high importance to you, that to die for the beliefs would have not only seen necessary but acceptable. It cannot be ignored the errors and hidden truths in the supposed truths. Days are indeed short, for we do not truly live in the physical form forever. But to waste even another breath or day, surrounded by the tyranny of falsehoods and lies, is to waste the gift of life itself. I hold these true truths to be self evident, that not all religions are equal. Some are far more destructive and worse then others. So I make a stand today to free myself from lies, from misguided men fooled by censored history and make the days ahead more valuable then the days behind. May your eyes be opened one day too, may you not waste your time a moment longer and if you do not, know I did.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Free2beme,..

Loved it, is there more?

More is better,. cause we want more,.. (att commercial here in USA)

NJY

• Mum
    Mum

Free2beme: If you'd been around during the Revolution, Jefferson would have been your lackey!

• free2beme
    free2beme

Perhaps! :)

• happy@last
    happy@last

Superbly put free2beme, sadly most elders won't have a clue how beautiful that paragraph is. If I were to write one it'll be simple, "I no longer want to be known as or have any association with JWs"

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Thank you Giordano and Free. There was one that I looked for but can't find and the person wrote it and posted it in case someone wanted to use it. It was an excellent letter but I can't remember who wrote it. It has been in the past year.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Search on here for Doc Bob's letters, excellent and adaptable, also poster "Shepherd Book" had an excellent one updating Doc Bob's one about taking legal action. All worth a look.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit