A list of special created talks by the WTS. on various occasions, on various topics

by Finkelstein 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I came across this web site which has a long list of special talks given by individual

JW members, some high ranking members as well.

Thought I would post the site as a Link so people could use it for a reference if they wish.

http://www.centralprint.net/jwtalks/SpecialTalks/SpecialTalks.html

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If you come across a talk that is so full of ridicules BS, let us know.

I think most will be, but there's always that stand out one.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Tsk Tsk they are not supposed to be making these available online to just anyone they are breaking a rule of their GB masters...

(BTW looking down this list it is amazing how many of these I heard over the years. Floyd Kite, Eric Beveridge, Colin Quackenbush, Lee Waters, Dan Sydlick, et al, I looked up to these guys thought they were friggin rock stars and collected these talks on cassette tapes back in the day...geez what bullcrap it is now)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I believe your right RayPublisher, you are not suppose to tape public talks at assemblies or special meetings now.

• pixel
    pixel

Thanks for the link.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

The WTS ought to keep templates for all the subjects dubs give talks about, sort of like Cliff Notes for Braindead Dubs.

For example, the talk given about bad associations hasn't changed since God invented dirt.

All the WTS has to do is dust one off now and then, make a few changes to accommodate "new light," and it's ready to go.

What a time saver that would be for elders trying to compose a talk from scratch about the same old crap! The time saved could be used for field service and stalking potential apostates.

Hear that, WTS?? I've given you a golden egg here. You're welcome.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

One is allowed to tape assemblies as long as it is for personal use and not distributed on the internet.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This one talk by Ciro Aulicino - What the Future Holds is a lark, this is where he tries to use the 9/11 events as

something prophesied in the bible against the King of the South the United States.

Exploiting fear and insecurity to promote the WTS. and draw up attention to the WTS.

No wonder these guys that can stir up self supporting propaganda climb the ladder in this organization.

He also mentions that Satan has started to attack god's earthly organization (WTS.) in 1922, ..... really ???

This guy is really a Nut Bar

• sir82
    sir82

Boy that's a real "Who's who" of just about every prominent Bethelite over the past 40 or so years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit