JW women in critical condition after being attacked by pit bull while out in service

by JimmyPage 112 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
  • Ding
    Ding

Very sad.

• trujw
    trujw

Horrible story my heart goes out to both of these poor women. All I can add is when it happens to us" aka apostate" some witnesses are almost overjoyed. It is somehow ok cause we are offspring of satan and deserve any fate we get. This is the hardest part of being an xjw is their own cold callous treatment of us while we love them so much and only hope they would give us a few minutes to explain our love for them.

• designs
    designs

Very sad, you feel for these women. I hope they will be alright. I have been mauled three times by dogs, once in Field Service by an English Mastiff that put me in ER, the other two times by customer's dogs- a Rottweiler that turned me into a pin cushion and a Shepherd.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I feel really bad for these ladies too. So much for Jehovah's angelic protection!

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

where does it say that they were jws? i see someone commented that they were jws, but not in the official story? i also saw on another news site that neighbors said "they think" they were jws. this would have been a rare instance where i defended jws if they were in fact jws.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just another violent attack by this unpredictable vicious dog breed.

Thats why in certain cities Pit bulls are banned

If those woman do not have medical insurance, you can expect that the WTS wont cover the costs.

And thats another sad state of affair

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Two woman missionaries, Mormon woman don't do door to door !

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Kirk, it was JWs on facebook who alerted me to this story... they said, "pray for our poor sisters".

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

jws and mormons aren't the only kookoos knockin on doors bra, sit down and have a drink.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit