How many fornicating sinners will be welcomed at the Memorial with hugs...hypocrites!

by Witness 007 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We invited our very close Witness friend to a picnic/coffee in the park and she said she would SMS us and let us know...she didnt bother which is like a big F.U to me. We are inactive but not sinners. Imagine all the fornicators she will be huging at the memorial.."Sooo nice to see you!!! I hate people whos love has a tap. VERY Christ-like.

• thomasaquinas
    thomasaquinas

The better question is: How many fornicating sinners will be doing the welcoming?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Do you really believe fornication is a sin?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Do you really believe fornication is a sin?

Only if it's done right.

• happy@last
    happy@last

Aah, the hypocrisy, another reason for me not attending this year, it would be hypocritical of me, and I can't stand the hypocrisy there

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

@ happyatlast

I wish I could avoid every hypocrite everywhere, but we're gonna rub shoulders with them wherever are!! Sad fact of life. We just have choose which individuals in any given sitation are the type of people who appeal to our hearts and minds as like-minded folks.

• nochoice
    nochoice

There is a part on this week's Service Meeting about welcoming new ones to the Memorial. The part asks JW's to "exchange contact information!" You can't let your kid play basketball with the neighbor kid that's not a witness, but it's okay for you to "exchange contact information" with someone you've never met!

So, witness 007, if you want some love and attention from JW's, just show up at the Memorial, look a little "lost" and you'll have a team of JW's ready to encourage you! Unfortunately, once they know you're inactive, they'll drop you. Unless, of course, you're not baptized and you tell them you want to study again - you're of no use to another witness if you're already baptized since they cannot count the time!

To the rank and file witnesses, the most valuable person that comes to the Memorial is one who just happened to come, for the first time, because they recieved and invitation. What the hell kind of person just randomly comes because someone handed them an invitation? One without an Internet connection in their home to Google "Jehovah's Witnesses!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit