Winter is coming...

by Tiktaalik 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

It was only low 20s (C) here in southern Australia. After weeks of long hot days, it looks like the cold is on the way.

In an unrelated matter - it's only 11 days till Game of Thrones season 3 begins.

• SophieG
    SophieG

OMG! I totally forgot about GOT starting back up!!! I need to order HBO! Thanks for the reminder!

Winter is coming and so is a Red Wedding!

Sophie

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Felt cold today in Melbourne.

• poppers
    poppers

Thankfully, Spring is finally coming here in the Northern Hemisphere, although you wouldn't know it with the weather we are having. Another big snow fall today is about to arrive in Wisconsin.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It all depends. If you are in the northern hemisphere, spring is coming--and there will still be snow events and cold snaps. This is most true in the northern regions--northern United Tyranny of Stupidity, Canada, and northern Europe. Those of you in southern Australia, New Zealand, Chile, and South Africa are nearing the end of your summer and will be entering winter soon.

And hopefully plenty of calls from the hounders informing people that the REJECT Astaroth Party has been cancelled.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

We had an ice storm last night, spring is coming here. Soon, I hope!

zed

• Comatose
    Comatose

Can't wait. Love that show.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Started using the car's air conditioning last week here in Northern California. Dining on the patio and time to get the big umbrella up for the season.

• tec
    tec

Counting down the days...

;)

• Lore
    Lore

ACK!

So many good shows to watch! I've gotta quit my job. I don't have time to watch them all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit