UADNA, EH?

by Kevinson 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Kevinson
    Kevinson

Not to sound critical of this new expression in this forum, but it sounds like another organizational trap to me. If you prove your loyallty, you will be contacted? Isn't that why many leave JW's, so they won't have to do that anymore? No offense, just an honest opinion. "My ignorance on this issue is probably greater then I realize." -ME

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Dear Kevinson,

I so very much understand where you are coming from. Details will be forthcoming. You must understand the matters "behind the scenes."

Kisses,
    Moe

UADNA - FL
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Florida Division

• Kevinson
    Kevinson

Thank You MrMoe for your kindly response, it's appreiated. "Ya know, he's got the kind of face you wouldn't get tired of kicking."-quote from some movie I saw

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Kevinson,

Thanks so very much for your kind understanding.

Kisses,
    Moe

UADNA - FL
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Florida Division

• TheStar
    TheStar

Frankly, I don't think it's right that some of you have already started using the phrase if you're not going to let the rest of us in on it. It makes others feel left out...

You guys may be coming up with some great thing but by not letting us know what it's all about, It it gives the impression that some may not be good enough to join your group or party or whatever it is.

If that's the case it should be kept secret, if it's not the case you should let all of us know what it is and if it's not ready to be told it should have never been mentioned before hand.

Sorry I had to vent... I'll take my soap box back now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit