Live Bald Eagle Cam-Eggs are hatching NOW!!!

by ohiocowboy 5 Replies latest social entertainment

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Below is the link to the live Bald Eagle cam. Mommy and Daddy have 2 eggs, and one has hatched within the past hour or so, and the other egg is rolling around, ready to hatch at any minute!!!

There are so many people connecting to the live cam, that you may have to keep refreshing until you get connected. Usually, it is very easy to get on during off peak hours, but since the chicks are being born right now, so many people want to see the birth of these awesome creatures!

If you can't get on immediately, keep trying, it is worth the wait! Don't forget to maximize the screen when you do get connected.

Enjoy...

http://www.alcoa.com/locations/usa_davenport/en/info_page/eaglecam.asp

• fiddler
    fiddler

That is so cool! We have a good population of Bald Eagles in the Pacific NW too. All I've ever seen is them flying around and their huge nests but never up close.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks for that Ohio. Ugly little buggers when they are fresh out of the egg. I'll be watching their progress.

Talesin gave us a head's up for an osprey last year and I was lucky enough to be logged in to see it with it's bum still in half the shell. Doncha just love modern tech?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

thanks!

• Wonka
    Wonka

I wonder what they would taste like? hmmm?

I'M KIDDING SHEESH!!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I'm glad that you all liked seeing the eggs and the parents nervously anticipating the chick's arrival! I'm a big softy when it comes to Animals and Birds, and the lives cams are really neat when you can't be there in person. It really is the next best thing to being there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit