May 2013 Awake"No sooner had I finished praying and there was a nock at my door"

by trujw 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trujw
    trujw

I guess you need a door for god to answer your prayers.

• pixel
    pixel

Good reasoning.

• sir82
    sir82

None of those kids used "in Jesus' name" at the end.

That's the area code you know.

You can dial all you want but if you leave off the area code it won't go through.

• trujw
    trujw

The article is just another example of manipulation of the JW’s mind. They are trying to infer that god sent the women a JW to the door. It amazes me that the most powerful, loving, kind god of the all the universe would answer this middle class well to do woman’s prayer while ignoring the cries of innocent children. If cherry picking stories was a sport JW’s would have the gold medal.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

The article is just another example of manipulation of the JW’s mind. They are trying to infer that god sent the women a JW to the door. It amazes me that the most powerful, loving, kind god of the all the universe would answer this middle class well to do woman’s prayer while ignoring the cries of innocent children. If cherry picking stories was a sport JW’s would have the gold medal. - trujw

Hmmm... maybe this bible quote will clear things up?

Matthew 26:11

The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Don't you guys understand that angels are directing the work?

• Glander
    Glander

"KNOCK - KNOCK"

Hello, Who's there?

A NOCK!

What's a nock ?

THE THING AT YOU DOOR!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

These experiences are either fake, or they know the witlesses are so persistent that they will show up at everyone's door whether or not they wanted it. And, when people are down and the witlesses happen to show up (which happens by chance), the people are vulnerable and usually become recruits. After a time, the religion dominates them and they feel nothing but whatever the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger wants them to.

Now I wonder how many people finish praying, go back to their computer, and randomly type in "Christianity a lie" into their search engine and find the site Exposing Christianity. They read that, find Joy of Satan, and read that and realize that the whole of Christi-SCAM-ity is all designed around communism principles. Whether or not they continue, that turns them off forever from Christi-SCAM-ity.

• smiddy
    smiddy

trujw

They say , " A picture speaks more than a thousand words" I can see five thousand words that says their is no GOD.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit