Wasn't supporting your Family in the Borg rather difficult?

by Poindexter Lionel Humperdique 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Poindexter Lionel Humperdique
    Poindexter Lionel Humperdique

Is it just me, or is it hard enough to support your family without the restrictions of north of 10 hours a week of required meetings and field service exacerbated by the requirements of circuit and district assemblies and auxillary pioneering at least once a year? Especialy in a tough economy, how dare the Borg demand so much of our brothers, and chastise those that work overtime just to pay rent and put food on the table. Furthermore, wouldn't it be loving to direct the flock to Plan for the future and obtain secular education to decrease eventual work hours and increase the compensation level? After all, much of the Borgs Econcomic Real Estate manuveurs in New York are 6-10 year multi-million dollar planned strategic projects. Why don't they Lovinglhy encourage the brothers to plan their econcomic futures accordingly?

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Their interest is in themselves because they think that a bird in the hand is worth more than 2 in the bush.

If they can get regular meeting goers to give $1, that is better than occasional meeting goers who make more that can afford to give $10, but don't go or care enough to give that.

• hoser
    hoser

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you allow people to earn a comfortable living they will be able to afford to leave. They may be able to have the time and energy to think logically.

Earning a living is hard enough without the restrictions put on us by the watchtower pharisees

hoser

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit