tyydyy (TimB) is my cousin

by jeremiah18:5-10 2 Replies latest jw friends

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

This morning searching thru some old threads I came across my cousin. I was extremely excited. I was especially touched by his threads on finding his brother, my cousin, Donnie. I was saddened though to see his last post was 7 years ago. One of his last post activity had to do with apologizing for some comments and requesting not to be banned. I Am curios if he was banned. I've not been in contact with him for 10+ years. Our entire family is fractured and splintered by jw's and exjw's. I so desperately want to reconnect with family like him. I hope he at least lurks still and sees this. If so, Tim I miss you and love you please reach out to me as I have no contact info for you.

TerryB.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

I hope you find your cousin Jeremiah....I also hope that ID'ing him as your cousin doesn't 'out' him if he is still flying under the radar. If that concerns you maybe ask a Mod. to move this to the private section.

I can definitely understand the feeling of finding a post and realizing it's a family member too....it's happened to me on this board. Still haven't brought it to his attn yet though. Nervous on how to approach it.

Take care

~TD

• Satanus
    Satanus

I think he was going through a divorce at the time, too.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit