Going to our first birthday party as a family.

by dazed but not confused 9 Replies latest jw friends

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

We are going to our first birthday party. Tomorrow Mrs. Dazed and the kiddies are going to a birthday party for a 4 year old girl whose mom my wife works with. We have gone out to dinner with them before. Nice NORMAL people our age. It’s nice making friends away from the cult finally. Mrs. Dazed picked out some gifts for the birthday girl.

Our daughter will be 1 in a few months and we’ll all be celebrating her birthday. My son turned 4 in December and at that time only he and I celebrated it. This will be the first year we all celebrate everything together as a family…Finally a normal life.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

My advice to you and yours HAVE FUN WITH NO GUILT

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

gma- Thats the plan!

• carla
  • Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Word of advice, at the first sign of a guillotine, sword, really long knives, nooses, ropes, etc., get the heck out of there! You know what happens at B-day parties. If they tell you, "oh its not one of those parties", dont believe em! Other than that, have fun.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

LOL Theocratic Sedition

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I'm serious man!!! Remember the movie, Signs by M.Night Sharapova starring Mel Gibson? The birthday party scene? Yeah, even worldly people know birthday parties arent right. But I hope you and your family have a blast man. Enjoy your weekend.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Hopefully not this kind of party...lol

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

lol, I hope not too.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Mrs.Dazed said there might be about 75 people there.... Let the beheading begin....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit