Does anyone enjoy smooth, mellow Jazz??

by Latte 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• Latte
    Latte

Does anyone enjoy smooth, mellow Jazz??

Check out this site. http://www.jazzfm.com

I shall be listening out for requests from other countries. Could it be you?

I just love it!

Edited by - Latte on 2 February 2001 10:1:16

• Seven
    Seven

Latte, Thanks for the click. I sometimes listen to LOVE94, 93.9FM out of Miami. It's good on Sunday mornings-Jazz brunch.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Latte,
    My husband and I love jazz and the blues. We'll have to take a listen!! Do you like Kenny G and David Sanborn?
    If you like the blues there is lot's of good stuff too.
    TW

• Latte
    Latte

Thinker's wife,

I'm afraid I've only just discovered just how much I like Jazz. I spent some time in a music shop recently perusing the Jazz section it is all so varied. Quite exciting getting a 'real' life! Never had the time before!

I am looking forward to checking a lot more Jazz out - so I will look out for those artists next time I visit, and hopefully, have a listen!

Thanks!

Latte

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Latte,
    I think you will really enjoy those two. They aren't totally hard core, so even a newbie would enjoy them! Try them I think you will find them very relaxing.
    TW

• Snowball
    Snowball

Cant say I listen to Jazz much, but i absolutley ADORE Sade! Is she considered jazz?

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

She (Sade) is definitely JAZZ and she is DIVINE, or the Band is Divine. Her current CD is so AWESOMe, my favorite song is Lovers Rock. I love Jazz, I have two friends who a Jazz vocalist and my husband and I enjoy visiting local Jazz Clubs in support of them.

Happy to be Free (Me)

• Latte
    Latte

Snowball & Happytobefree,

I really love Sade too!! I like the track 'somebody already broke my heart' (something like that) It's a brilliant CD.

Jazz music is so Happy it cheers me up -- so it must be good!!

Thanks for sharing everyone!

Latte

Edited by - Latte on 15 February 2001 16:27:52

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit