About "Alpha Club" and our New Econom...

by enricofrassinetti 4 Replies latest jw friends

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Dear brothers and Sisters.

I cannot answer all singularly because i am not capable of know all and well the english language,(If you find someone that help me will be excellent) but i can explain that, this big international association denominated Alpha Club, is the first time of the instauration of a New Economic System.
    From Italy, we are preparing the bases of an International Coins, for be expendable, in all country where this project will be operative.
    In a world where the big of the finance are only preoccupied of save his profits, we are inserting a newconcept of to do finance and trade.
    How real Witnesses of God, we must be completely separated from the sistem of the beast 666, commercially, spiritually, politically.
    With this New Economic System, this is possible.

Enrico Frassinetti

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

i still have that feeling --

someones going to be asking for money!!!!!!!

• SYN
    SYN

LOL @ SingSongBoi. I agree.

L'indirizzo digitato contiene degli errori oppure la pagina cercata non è più disponibile: riprova.

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• ISP
    ISP

Thanks rico...I am wholly convinced that you are doing the will of God and I am moved to make a donation. Can you please let me and others know how I can best support the Lords work.

regards

ISP

• Beans
    Beans

My account # is 666-6969-181 and my phone # is 1-800-SEX-LIFE
    I look forward to seeing you all in THE MAGIC KINGDOM and if you get there before me say HI to Mickey for me!

Beans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit