Printing and No new people at Bethel

by thewiz 5 Replies latest jw friends

• thewiz
    thewiz

I found this out from my brother-in-law, an elder at Bethel.

He says that the WTB&TS has hired outside printing compan(y|ies) to print their bound volumes ONLY.

I do recall when I was up in RI, that a brother worked for a printing and binding company that the WTB&TS hired to print the Greatest Man covers.

Also regarding dumping people at Bethel -not true, he says. However, they are not accepting any new people. For individuals who want to stay they can. For those who want to go, they can; but those now vacant positions are not being filled by newbies.

The old, sick, and dying are NOT being abandoned.

• messenger
    messenger

Bullsh*t

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Well I guess they will have to stop putting those articles in the KM encouraging young brothers and sisters to have Bethel as a goal when they graduate High School.

The goals for these young people keep dwindling.

Just think of all the disappointed young JWs when they get this news.

Ranchette

• picosito
    picosito

"Just think of all the disappointed young JWs when they get this news."

Yeah, they will no longer be able to freeload off duped donators.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    The old, sick, and dying are NOT being abandoned.

Will dead ones be removed from positions of authority, or left at their desks for jesus to retrieve? HEHE

SS

• SYN
    SYN

Now the young ones will basically have ZERO goals, actually. The KM will have to encourage them, to, uh, "reach out for priveledges (SP???) in the Congregation!"

That will probably result in the loss of life as a million young Dubs all vie for the same Elder positions. Ouch.

What is there left for them to do? Pioneer? Damn, being a Dub youth is starting to suck more and more. (Or less and less, depending on how devout they are! )

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit