Alpha Club. First Time of the New Economic System

by enricofrassinetti 7 Replies latest jw friends

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Dear Brothers and Sisters.

Is it from 3 years that we Jehovah's Witnesses, from Italy, are preparing the bases of one New Economic System.
    When the Great Tribulation will be started, one International Recession Economic, the condition of poverty for all will be inevitable, also all Witnesses around the world.
    For this, we, are starting this System capable of give help when succeeding the conditions previewed from Revelation 6:6.
    In that time, the beast 666, will impress his mark to all habitants of the earth.
    For survive, only those that receive his mark, will be possible buy and sell, for eat.
    In that case, all loyal Jehovah's Witnesses, not must receive his mark.
    In prevision of these times, we are starting the bases for one Electronic coin expendible, in one New Economic System capable of give economic freedom, without to be slaves of the project of the beast.

Visit the Web Sites for only Members.
    www.thealphaclub.com

• COMF
    COMF

Visit the Web Sites for only Members.
    www.thealphaclub.com

Okay, I visited. You were right, by golly... it's for only members.

What will we be able to do with our electronic coin expendable?

COMF

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Now is not possible to access.
    This project start from Genoa in the 2004.
    But is possible enter in Alpha Club when come in your town. Ok?

Patient you.

Enrico Frassinetti

• avengers
    avengers
    In that time, the beast 666, will impress his mark to all habitants of the earth.
    For survive, only those that receive his mark, will be possible buy and sell, for eat.

The "leaders" of Jehovah's Witnesses; the "governing body", has slept with the "beast 666" for 10 years, thus has the the mark of the beast on its forehead. How can you say that you must not receive this mark since it's written all over their face?

Seems really kind of a mindboggle.

• SYN
    SYN

I love this post! The Engrish is excellent! *COOL*

But I personally think it's someone who trying to have a little bit o fun with us...

Is it from 3 years that we Jehovah's Witnesses, from Italy, are preparing the bases of one New Economic System.
    Really?

When the Great Tribulation will be started, one International Recession Economic, the condition of poverty for all will be inevitable, also all Witnesses around the world.
    Even if you have a BMW or a Porsche?

For this, we, are starting this System capable of give help when succeeding the conditions previewed from Revelation 6:6.
    Well I sure as hell hope your accountants have better grammar than you, otherwise your books are all going to be in Engrish too.

Oh, I guess it'll be OK if I'm a tourist on the ISS then, eh?

AHAHAH! *ROFL* This is classic Engrish! My God!

I have a feeling you've come to the wrong site! Try purelanguage.net or something, where people might overlook your Engrish, provided you quote the Watchtower a lot.

In prevision of these times, we are starting the bases for one Electronic coin expendible, in one New Economic System capable of give economic freedom, without to be slaves of the project of the beast.
    Hmmm....a mini Dub economic system...interesting. How do you propose to fund the start-up capital for something like this? You know that it's illegal to manufacture a separate currency in a lot of countries? Maybe YouKnow can help me out on this point, he seems to be more clued-up with financial stuff than I am.

HEHE!

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• ISP
    ISP

There are a number of possibilities here but the most likely one is that..........Rico has been on the Vino.

ISP

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

oh! why do i get that feeling -- someone is going to ask me for money ??**

how different is an "electronic coin expendible" from an ordinary metal coin that is also expendible -- well, mine are anyway . too much expendible!!!

when does this information reach my town?

patient i, wait for answers!!!

** if i was still there!

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

I can answer only to this

Hmmm....a mini Dub economic system...interesting. How do you propose to fund the start-up capital for something like this? You know that it's illegal to manufacture a separate currency in a lot of countries? Maybe YouKnow can help me out on this point, he seems to be more clued-up with financial stuff than I am.

HEHE!

yes i know that is illegal to found a new coins.
    Infact we are constructing a new coin in sense that give power to our money worked in our economic production system.
    New Concepts!!!!

Bye

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit