Okay so I think it might be the concussion making me go on this rant...not too sure.
The girl scouts started selling their cookies yesterday and for the first time in my life I will be ordering cookies.....I mean WTF is so wrong with ordering cookies from them? I love the thin mint's and guess what? YOU CAN ONLY BUY THEM FROM GIRL SCOUTS!!!!!!
So what? is Jehovah going to kill me at Armageddon because I ate a box of girl scout cookies? Really how stupid is that?
I asked my mom what the big deal is about getting girl scout cookies and she can't even tell me.
I have a few theories.
1. Since the girl scouts go door to door selling their cookies...well maybe that makes WTBT$ jealous because people will actually give the girls money for their product and Householders are actually happy to see the girl scouts.
2. The girl scouts get more money from people than WTBT$.
3. Girl scouts will get trips and benefits if they sell more, and dubs get nothing.
3. The chocolate is produced by Satan to taste good.
4. People would rather eat something good in their own home sitting on the couch in their underwear playing video games, rather than sit in a stuffy, boring KH thinking about food and wondering when the hell the meeting is over.
5. You don't have to wait 100 years for the cookies to be deliviered, the girl scout promise "no false prophets here! You WILL get your cookies" And you get instant gratification.
6. If you don't agree with the idea that thin mints are the best, you won't be df'ed for disagreeing.
7. If you eat the vanilla creams you won't be shunned.
8. You don't have the boys in Brooklyn telling you what kind or how many, or where you can eat the cookies....You can eat the whole freaking box if you want and nobody cares.
9. If you have girl scout cookies in your cupboard, that's inviting the demons into your house and you will be harassed by demons, J-dubs and elders...they want your cookies to. See even the demons like cookies.
10. With your order over $50 you get a free Sparlock toy.
11. The "world" serves cookies at B-day parties, so clearly they are BAD!
12. And I'm sure a "transfusion" of chocolate can't be good either!
So yea, I can see the danger and why I'm going to die at the Big "A" because I ate a freaking cookie!
If WTBT$ is losing members because of the flip flopping new light, well WTBT$ needs to start selling cookies, maybe that would be enough of an incentive for them to keep their members?
So really what is the big deal with girl scout cookies?
Sorry for the rant!