New idiocy from wtbts -- thanks Cedars

by Hortensia 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I don't know if this has been shared yet:

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/connect-the-dots-of-terror-jw-org-releases-gruesome-image-for-kids-to-color-in

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

OMG this is mad! I'm not a parent, but if I were, I would not give this to my kids. Reminds me of how the Fundamentalist Mormon polygamist kids used to play "Armageddon" where they had to role-play the destruction of the world.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Hey notice how the Sodomites are bald and have beards? I wonder if they're having a go at some of the 'apostates' on Youtube?

• zeb
    zeb

The wts always has had a fear of beards.

They reveal a lot about there thinking when this and more like it are presented to kids. All the more obey or else.

What about the picture from Solomon complete with the sword to cut the baby in half?

The 'childrens book of bible stories' consists with about three exceptions of obey or else stories. The wts writers who have never had kids must be terrified of little ones. and the pictures of women (Eve) have the heavily done eyebrows and western hair.

Were these the artists putting themselves into print?

• bats in the belfry
  • ItsMyLife
    ItsMyLife

I just looked at the comic strip they've done too. One of the questions at the end really made me laugh - WHY SHOULD YOU LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS WHEN THEY TELL YOU NOT TO DO SOMETHING?

I suspect many little children will respond with 'Because Jehovah will turn us into a pillar of salt if we don't'!!

SMH

Peace to all x

• ItsMyLife
    ItsMyLife

Oops double post!

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks Hortensia. I've updated my article to include the comic book portrayal of Lot's wife's death, and the image of the baby about to be butchered by Solomon's soldier.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit