Anthony Morris III "The Shoemaker Who Became a Corporation CEO" ShoeMaker's Freudian Slip Defined Comment"

by frankiespeakin 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shoemaker

shoemaker96 up, 38 down
    Lazy, sloppy, incompetent cooks who frequently use short cuts as a substitute for hard-work and skill. Shoemakers are rarely capable of cleaning up after themselves, frequently earning the enmity and contempt of the dishwashers. Always check a shoemaker’s garbage bin to see what salable product has been misused, wasted, and hidden to avoid censure. Were you going to season that? Don't be a shoemaker. buy shoemaker mugs & shirts hackslackerquackhalfassedamateurtourist
    bybuffalochopper Nov 2, 2005 share thisadd a video
    2.shoemaker83 up, 35 down
    A person who does something half-ass. They do not put effort into their work therefore it lacks workmanship. Also Can be a lazy person. That shoemaker sprayed cologne in his fridge to cover up the smell of rotten turkey. buy shoemaker mugs & shirts slackerlazybumidiotdumbass
    byMike Fuzz Mar 30, 2007 share thisadd a video
    3.Shoemaker58 up, 11 down
    To screw your co-workers over constantly to stab someone in the back, to drag your ass at work all night so your co workers have to pick up your slack, to be hated by everyone on the 3rd shift. I got Shoemakered at work last night by a foul smelling barbarian. buy shoemaker mugs & shirts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqcV0Zi8ow4

Feudian slip:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of some unconscious ("dynamically repressed") subdued wish, conflict, or train of thought guided by the super-ego and the rules of correct behaviour. They reveal a "source outside the speech". The concept is thus part of classical psychoanalysis.

Slips of the tongue and the pen are the classical parapraxes, but psychoanalytic theory also embraces such phenomena as misreadings, mishearings, temporary forgettings, and the mislaying and losing of objects.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

If the Shoe fits wear it.

Meaning

If a description applies to you, then accept it.

This expression is often used when something derogatory is said about a person who then complains to a third party. The third party, if they agree with the original negative comment, might suggest "If the shoe fits, then wear it". An example of that might be:

Jack: Just because I've missed two or three sessions, my fitness trainer says I lack motivation.
    Jill: Well, if the shoe fits, wear it.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Well listening to Anthony speak, we can see that he is very opinionated, self righteous, judgemental, against college education, he's a finger pointing fool on the platform, and goes against the Theocratic ministry school guide book instruction and uses the personal pronoun "you" to cast his audience in a bad light, and the only thing he can say to soften the appearence of his judgemental attitude on stage is to use a form of mock humility and call himself a shoemaker with authorty to tell you to wear shoes that fit.

What would be a pleasant change it would be for Anthony Morris to take to heart his own advice about "if the shoe fits wear it" and apply it to himself. But he is too blinded by his own delusions and his own estimation of self worth to even concider a personal application of his own council.

Shoes that fit Anthony Morris III:

Delusional, judgemental, in denial, control freak.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Well at least two former GB members were described as being "Crafty Butchers" so why can't he be a Shoemaker??

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Brought to you by the shoemaking Governing Body member Anthony Morris, a warning about the dangers lurking behind children's toys that make "Jehovah"/Anthony Morris sad(Jehovah Kills people that make him sad because he can get pretty sad):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXMBhpNrj2A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmdXljtL2GQ&NR=1&feature=endscreen

So Kids remember not to make Jehovah/Anthony Morris sad, just look what happen when the people of Noah's day made Jehovah/Anthony Morris sad.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Anthony Morris III makes shoes. He is just a humble shoe maker.

He says "if the shoes fit, well you gotta wear em".

My don't fit. They are useless. They are the most uncomfortable, ridiculous looking pieces of crap I have ever experienced. I don't know how anyone could wear these things.

I have been trying to wear them for years and they are causing me serious problems.

I am going to take them back and if I don't get a full refund I am going to pelt them at his smug face.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

So basically he is a shoeless shoemaker or a shoemaker with a denial problem that makes shoes that have a one size fits all do to his bad cobbling habits and lack of attention to important details that make the wearer either sore footed or unable to walk properly. So because he is a Governing Body authoritarian either way he will still insist you wear the shoes.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

He has been given authority by God to make shoes for the world. If you don't wear them, you will die. Even if you do decide to wear them, but then find out that they are not the divine footwear that you were promised when sold, you can't speak negatively of the shoes or the maker. You might get away with questioning the practicality and comfort of the shoes, but any doubting or criticizing of the shoe makers qualifications or divine appointment will see you cast barefoot into fiery Gehenna.

The man is a fool. I am surprised he doesn't refer to himself as the great potter, and we are his clay.

• sabastious

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit