Is this website an official website for the WTB$?

by FingersCrossed 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FingersCrossed
  • cedars
    cedars

No. It was set up by someone who was disfellowshipped for publicly disagreeing with the blood doctrine.

I know what you mean though, it has a smart look to it.

Here are all the official Watchtower websites that I'm aware of from my new links page...

• Jehovas Zeugen in Deutschland The official pages of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Germany.
    • Jehovas Zeugen in Österreich The official pages of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Austria.
    • JW Russia The official pages of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Russia
    • JW.org The official website of Jehovah’s Witnesses where you can download literature, watch promotional videos, or read the latest JW news with a pro-Watchtower spin.
    • Watchtower Online Library Searchable archive of Watchtower literature published from 2000 onwards.

Cedars

• FingersCrossed
    FingersCrossed

It looks quite unbiased to me :), with no commentary on it. All facts.. or not?

• compound complex
  • RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Sadly, watchtowerinformationservice like so many other dissident JW sites has been rated "dangerous" by WOT due to JW apologists and their sandbagging techniques.

Those of you that want to help, please get a Web of Trust account and then rate the site positively, along with this one and all the other great ones like JWFacts, JWSurvey, JWStruggle, Watchtower Documents, etc.

If we don't do that then many that stumble onto these will see a warning and will almost certainly click away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit