Need help here

by FingersCrossed 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FingersCrossed
    FingersCrossed

I have someone sent me the clarification about the 607 date by the WTS. DOn't want to post it here to avoid suspicions (from the sender). I can email to you or PM and see how valid that is.. Any takers?

• FingersCrossed
    FingersCrossed

No one? :(

• tec
    tec

Give people some time to see your thread. Someone will help you. I never got much into the 607 thing. But lots here know their stuff on it.

Peace,

tammy

• FingersCrossed
    FingersCrossed

Thanks Tec. I have the file here but I think it will be better if I send it in PMs...

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Fingers ....how are you. Did you get engaged to your

young jw man? Hope things work out for both of you!

>

Yeah ...that 607 stuff ...some people like to know about it,

and most don't give 2 hoots to bother with it.

>

Perhaps the ones who love to dwell on that whole

thing will love to get that explanation. Cross you fingers

All the best ...keep posting

clarity

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its already been posted and clearly debunked.

Search 607 BCE. on this forum and you'll probably find it.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

FingersCrossed -

I don't understand the purpose of this thread. Are you looking to get information or are you looking to share it?

If you are looking to share it, are you offering to send it someone via pm so they can re-post it as if it came from them and not you?

-Aude.

• FingersCrossed
    FingersCrossed

Oh well, I guess I have to clarify here. Boyfriend decided to return, because all this doubts and questions were answered (in that article, as one of them). I can see the light at the end of the tunnel ~ which could probably the END of us. I don't know.. I am trying to research about all these, and I know little about all the theories behind that so...

He could be lurking here too so I don't want him to get suspicious, because if he does, that's surely the END of it!

• FingersCrossed
    FingersCrossed

Okay.. here it is..

w68 5/1 pp. 268-269 Understanding Time a Help to True Worshipers

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Not sure how this is useful, unless you intend it for ones who never were JWs (or who were but didnt pay attention) and so dont understand how 607 was arrived at by the WTS.

Reading it now (yes i just did) it's pathetic. But being born into the cult we just accepted most of what we were told as being truth and it went by unquestioned.

Now we know different and have learnt how to think more clearly and our Truth Bar has been set much higher than before where it becomes possible to see what truth actualy looks like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit