Do you ever wonder...

by OneDayillBeFree 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

If there are any brothers or sisters in your Kingdom Hall that are mentally awake to TTATT?

Do you ever wonder if some of the posters here (who are still in) are in your hall? Studies, Un-baptized publishers, pioneers, ministerial servants, elders?

It's kind of a strange feeling that I get often in assemblies/DC but not much in Kingdom Halls.

I just wish there was a way to get to them.

I don't know it could just be me...

• Gayle
    Gayle

Maybe a certain tie color or design,,for gals a certain neck scarf color? A tie tack, a pin?

• clarity
    clarity

I do wonder sometimes ... wouldn't it be great to know.

>

How about if we designed a ring, and had a quantity(?)

of them made up? ....The group cost wouldn't be too bad!

>

Actually maybe a simple gold design with a white gold X

on the top????

clarity

• confusedteenager
    confusedteenager

I wonder all the time. Sometimes I can tell that some are aware of somethings concerning TTAT, just by the way they'll comment on certain things. But there's no full-proof way to know...

• lostinnj83
    lostinnj83

I was at the hall yesterday sitting there thinking who else is of the conscious class?

• Splash
    Splash

There are some waking up in my KHall.

It's a very slow process but I'm hearing comments now from elders and pioneers (among others) which I would never have heard a few years ago.

Splash

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Critically examine some of the recent Watchtower study articles - I'm sure someone there knows TTATT!!

• prologos
    prologos

may be we can tell the way the future faders can LAUGH at the wt, jokes about hilarious Bible stories like the talking snake, vegetarians offering meat to god as sacrifice, 900 year ols humans, On and off rotating planets, etc

Laughter, the best medicine.

SIGN of secret sanity recovery?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit