Finding love after Da Troof

by hamsterbait 6 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

You know how it is:

Do they go out in door to bore misery. Lets face it - The witless mating guide is just a checklist of BEHAVIORS that makes a potential mate.

How do you let go from this??

Sorry - have met SO and am already going through this compatibility crap. How often have I said "take it as it comes" to other posters.

We have been out once and I am already fretting the bloody checklist. legacy of a JW past I suppose...

Why are witless relationships sooo effed up despite ourselves.

HB

• new22day
    new22day

Sorry but JWs don't get to have sole domain on this one - lol. Dating is just hard period and I think everyone has silly checklists of some sort or the other. As you said, try to just take it as it comes and I bet you do great! Good luck.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

I think I understand your post...Damn its like talking to Yoda. And I mean that in a loving way.

I suggest finding someone with a similar background of escape from the Tower. It is amazing.

• new22day
    new22day

come to think of it ... I stayed with a grown man who was scared to leave the house on Halloween for fear of demons getting him.... I think i need a better checklist

• zeb
    zeb

share with someone of similar interests and hobbies.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

We were told to pick mates by spiritual qualities instead of finding mates by attraction.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Or my favorite from the assembly platform..."Brothers, if you want to be happy, marry an ugly woman." Of course at that point all eyes were on the speakers wife...... sigh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit