BOE Letter: District convention programs posted on jw.org

by pixel 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pixel
    pixel

TO ALL CONGREGATIONS

Re: District convention programs posted on jw.org

Dear Brothers:

We are pleased to inform you that, beginning February 2013, the upcoming district convention program will be
    posted on the jw.org Web site during the month of February each year.

This will coincide with the release of the May issue of the public edition of The Watchtower, which directs readers to
    look on the Web site for the convention program. The circuit assembly and special assembly day programs will
    continue to be posted in July of each year.

We trust this will be helpful as you anticipate and prepare for attending your assigned district convention each year.

Your brothers,

Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses

PS to coordinator of the body of elders:

At the next Service Meeting, please arrange for an announcement to be made to the congregation that a letter
    on the above subject has been posted on the information board.

Pixel: As of now, I haven't see anything posted yet, but it might get posted later today?

• Gayle
    Gayle

Maybe they haven't figured out yet what they can get away with again for this year? Still trying/struggling to work their 2/3 voting majority for any "new light" ideas yet?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

These changes are all very confusing. I wonder how the oldies (as we call em in my cong) keep up with all this?

I slept on the floor in the infirmary for most of last year's DC anyway. I plan to do the same this year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit