Dear Chichi89

by Aussie Oz 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

It looks like you are in the first stages of waking up.

You have been shocked to the core by getting disfellowshipped, what for does not really matter here. You came to voice your feelings then die, you have voiced the feelings and then hung in there. I am sure many are very proud of you for that, i am.

Now, your thoughts of survival are turned towards your loved one, will it work?, ''I'm a JW and he is not''...

Fisrt up, you are now, NOT a jehovah's Witness. They removed you. While you were a JW this site and the inforation is holds were forbidden, now they are not. Think about that.

The things you need to concern yourself with now that you are not a JW, (and even if you want to go right back 'IN". you are not able to. You have to prove to men that you are sorry for being normal). NOW is the time, before you go too deep with your man, to work out if you are going to become a JW again or not. Do not do that to him AFTER getting married.

You would be wise to start a systematic investigation of the Watchtower Bible and Tract society and the people called jehovahs witnesses. Do your homework. What do you know about 1919? Why does the WT have so many 'suggested' dates for Armageddon in its past? Where did CT RUssell get his ideas from? Who was William Miller? what is the 607 bce debate about? Why are the Muslims and the Jehovahs Witnesses co-hosting talks at the OSCE? How many times has the teaching on sodom and gormorah chaged? What is a flip flop? Can a murderer stay in good standing? what is the two witness rule? How can closing bethel homes be evidence of gods blessing? Explain the newest generation teaching, why is 'new light' not from the bible?

It is NOT enough to get all excited about being out and still hold onto the notion that 'they have the truth'. The problem with that is although you might spend 20 years out of the religion, while you still hold the notion of them being right, you are at risk of going back in at the first crises life throws at you. If you choose to stay OUT of the religion, you must learn whether they have the real truth or not. if they do, go back, if they don't, stay out.

My children are safe for now, I have rescued them from the claws of the Watchtower. I say for now, because the next part of their education (16 and 19) needs to be understanding the real truth about the 'truth' so they will never get the notion to look for answers to any future crisis in the Jehovah's Witnesses.

For the sake of your man and yourself, do your homework BEFORE you marry him.

All the best on what may be the most epic journey of your life. (not being married, but waking up)

Oz

• Chichi89
    Chichi89

Awww thnx Oz..am so touched .

Thnx for the post.iL definately consider your suggetions..

I went for th meetings last nyt....it was so horrible i choked bck th tears but for sum reason i feel happy......n shockingly free.i atend with no expectations from people...i feel like am being me..finaly.its really releiving..

i can walk with my man in town without th fear of running into an elder o a brother o sister frm th cong..i feel free..hope its nt th devil fooling me into false fredon

hope i dnt missuse th freedom

Ill do my research..am quite th researcher..:)i need to prove to myself wat is acceptable will of jehovah..

Thnx for th post am mailing it to my BF as we speak.i hve told him about all you guys and hw awesome u hve been..my new community:)

CHichi89

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

This should be a PM

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This should be a PM

Not so! What OZ said could benefit SO many lurkers reading this. The suggestions he makes go way beyond Just ChiChi.

It also demonstrates the real affection a "mentally diseased apostate" has for one of the humble souls downtrodden by the Org.

Hopefully many will follow his advice.

Doc

• jgnat
    jgnat

Here's a start, chichi.

http://jwfacts.com/

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I like Oz's advice. Had I been able to hear something similar when I first got DF'd, I might have saved my marriage and avoided a world of hurt. It's good advice. Many of us here understand how conflicted the feelings are when you are thrown out yet still believe it's the truth. It's not the same process as those who wake up first. The sooner you can learn TTATT (the truth about the truth) the better.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Chhichi89 you hang in there girl. You are one reason I have been able to talk about JWN to a family member. Just a little bit but more than I would have thought a week ago. Feel proud you are hurting but you have made one step to helping plant a tiny, tiny seed.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

You are off to a flying start Chichi89...

I think you will do fine, and research will set you free.

thankyou for taking the time to consider what i wrote, i just felt the need to tell you that stuff...

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit