How to choose your religion

by Skbj 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Skbj
    Skbj

It's old so you probably have seen it but I was doing some cleaning up of my inbox and found this that my husband sent me a while back and still made me chuckle

• brainmelt
    brainmelt

Lol, brilliant :)

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Never saw it before. Priceless.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Love it!

• ndmom73
    ndmom73

Thanks for the smile today :)

• Skbj
    Skbj

ahah glad you guys liked it. Here's the link for it if you want to pass it around to your friends. http://www.blameitonthevoices.com/2012/01/how-to-choose-your-religion-flowchart.html

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And, suppose you wish to worship one God--whose name is Satan? You still wish to be a Jew or Muslim? Or a Christian? All three of these bash the crap out of Satan, blaming Him for all their problems. Or, if you wish to worship all the Demons--yet, for reasons beyond your control you do not (or cannot) own a black cat (or, if you just don't have the resources to take care of one) and you don't like either Chinese or Indian takeout? Neither Hindu nor Buddhism in its present corrupted form is for me, either.

I might add to both categories "Does Judaism, Christi-SCAM-ity, and Islam give you a feeling of being restricted?" With the many Gods, if you cannot or do not own a black cat and don't care for either Chinese or Indian takeout? In both situations, you will want to check out spiritual Satanism in its purest form. And do not jump right into it until you are sure the other programs are bunk. I prefer seeing people research the religion, both its advantages and drawbacks, and the alternatives for several years before committing rather than committing to the first thing that comes along. Remember, it's one thing to randomly go to your cat lick or Anglican church to give the joke-hovian witlesses a slap in the face. It's another to join the Lutheran church without researching, find that they too promise things yet insist you need to follow them to the limit before getting the blessings, and finding yourself in Nigeria spreading "the gospel" and wondering "Where's the blessing?".

• Skbj
    Skbj

Gee WTW, sure you know how to ruin a joke. Lighten up bud.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Well...I think you should just stick with the one of your birth...but if you must be awkward...choose one that resembles the basic belief as closely as possible.

Don't....whatever you do...change to one of those 'foreign' religions. Their gods aren't real. (apply this to whichever is your religion of birth) LOL

• Chichi89
    Chichi89

HAHAHAHAHAHA....lOVE IT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit