i wonder what the jws thought of that criss angel show that aired few years ago

by cptkirk 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

i was actually at a circuit assembly once(in a big city one of the top 3 size wise) and the speaker brought up ellen degeneres, and he called her ellen degenerate from the platform. this was about 10 years ago.

• Cagefighter
  • Vienna Angelika
    Vienna Angelika

My friend who is a JW mentioned the show the other day and refered to it as "super demo" and not something anyone should watch.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

hey cagefighter, want to fight me in the octagon? :) or you just pick that name because you thought it sounded cool? i can give you date and time, my friend owns a gym where they train, be happy to host you anytime :)

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

comeon man, i think it would be great entertainment for JWN, i'll have my people come to setup the live stream too. pleeeeeassssseeeeee plz plz plz plz plz~~~~!!!! PHILLY

btw his show (angel) must have freaked out a lot of people, because i don't think it was a coicidence that they then put him out on the circuit tour to assure people that magic isn't real, and he said as far as he knows nobody possesses any kind of psychic abilities etc. in truth a lot of that is done with technology, but the truth is usually somewhere in the middle :p

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit