What if Christopher Dorner was an ex-Jw who had been df'd for no good reason?

by BackRoomBilly 4 Replies latest jw friends

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

I don't agree with killing but do you imagine it would shed some light on ttatt to the american public?

What impact do you think it would have on the r&f?

Somebody on another thread mentioned Oprah. What if it ttatt was broadcast on national t.v.? For shits & giggles lets say Dr. Phil exposed it all in a two part series. Would all logic and reason fall upon deaf ears? I know the WT response but what about the sheeple?

• Tater-T
  • BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

Thanks T. Im glad the family wasn't killed. I wish there were more than three comments though.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

With the mass exposer of the lies of the Watchtower, and the rate of disfellowshipping per year so high I think it is just a matter of time before something like this happens.

Anyway I don't think the Governing Body feel safe, they nolonger announce in advance when they are going to give a talk at a convention, and if they do you can bet security will be very tight. They are for the most part hidden from the public buried deep inside Head quarters compounds behind a wall of bethel ID checkers and locked doors.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T
    What impact do you think it would have on the r&f?

none ... they would say see what happens when you disobey Jehovah... better get stonger in the Truth.. so satan don't get cha TOO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit