VATICAN HIT BY LIGHTNING

by Prefect 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

" This isn't hatred Char - it is pointing out the stupidity of Faith and the belief that god has chosen a paedophile protecting, ex-Nazi!"

And it's totally in sync with the Watchtower in its intolerance and vilification. It's sad.

• cofty
    cofty

Char - what is sad is your constant whinging that anybody who detests the RCC is influenced by the Watchtower.

Its a non-sequitur. As a JW I had a very inaccurate understanding of the teachings and practice of the RCC. Now I know much more about it than I did then and as a result my contempt is even greater.

Anybody who can attack the Watchtower for their dishonesty, child-abuse, risible doctrines and institutionalised protection of pedophiles while defending the RCC is a hypocrite.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I think the WT admires the Catholic Church, at least the way they used to be. I mean, wouldn't they have liked the power to make kings, carry on war, kill people who disagree (see the Spanish Inquisition or does that not count) and own an insane amount of real estate??

While there are individuals like Mother Theresa who have done wonderful things, it seems the institution itself leads to corruption.

I guess people will believe that God is using them the same way people believe God is using the WT. Really no difference. I don't see where anyone is promoting hate against individual followers any more than criticism of the WT is promoting hate against individuals, just that neither is better.

• Decided
    Decided

Lightning struck a church not far from where I live and it almost burned down, they just built it back and didn't seem to care if God did it or not.

Ken P.

• cofty
    cofty
    While there are individuals like Mother Theresa who have done wonderful things

Mother Theresa was an odious old biddy.

She was not a friend of the poor she was the leader of a cult of poverty. People ended their miserable lives with little or no medical care in her houses of death while she spent huge donations on the RCC.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

What a hateful post.

Why do you so viciously persecute others?

I'm just mean that way.

Yes, it is odd that the Vatican would get hit by lightning just a few hours after the Pope announced his resignation.

Why is it odd or a coincidence? I was on a plane hit by lightning while I happened to be looking out of the window. I am pretty sure I have been on planes hit by lightning when I wasn't looking out of the window.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

And it's totally in sync with the Watchtower in its intolerance and vilification. It's sad.

Thinking poorly of something doesn't equal intolerance.

• maisha
    maisha

That is not lighteninning.

that is a super conducter of a secret weapon the vatican has been developing.

that is wh the pope resigened, he was forced to do so because he didnt agree with the use of that secret weapon to take control of the world.

think about it!!!!

there is much more happening than you will ever know and the dark powers have taken control....

• cofty
    cofty

I do hope that's satire maisha.

• maisha
    maisha

both actually

seriously, i think there is a LOT more to the story than we will know. I bet it is a good story, movie coming up!

as for the rest, the imagination can work over time with a few wines!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit