May tv.jw.org program

by zophar 172 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The man was very kind, warm, friendly and genuine. Please be more respectful.

Lett was Genuine??!!..

He told us the WBT$ Doesn`t ask for money..Then he asked for money..

It`s bad enough he Lied.....He`s a Stupid Liar..

Everyone of those WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Popes,is a Bum!..

Stephen Lett is a "Bum in a Suit"..

........Somebody Else Paid For..

...Image result for Watchtower Stephen lett

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

He might be a nice person, however he (and the org as a whole; of whom he is a frontman) is being duplicitous, hypocritical and dishonest as he pushes for "more money"

That counteracts any "niceness" he may have on a personal level...

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Didn't Abba have hit in the seventies.

"Money, Money, Money"

• kairos
    kairos

I'm only 23:00 in.

This is a spoof right? The Broadcast site is hacked, yes?

This video will do damage in two ways:

1. JWs will give more money they don't have.
    2. JWs will awaken from Watchtower.

I'm cheering on number two.

• Garrett
    Garrett
    I cant watch Lett. His mannerisms and way of speaking make me want to vomit.
  • Splash
    Splash

Lett can't even read the autocue properly. He reads in groups of three or four words instead of sentences.

We have 7 year olds on the TMS who read better than Lett does.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow.....that donation song......just, WOW! It's very "Scientology" sounding to be honest. New Age, guilt-inducing jingle. I never thought I'd live to see the day that I'd witness such blatant money-grubbing and shake-down of the rank-n-file. My parents must be spinning in their graves.

The jig is up. If anyone ever had any doubt as to whether this is merely a publishing & real estate company posing as a pseudo-Christian religion - here is your proof! The "money grab" has commenced! The fleecing of the flock is now in earnest, and out in the open for everyone to see.

Rubber faced retard Lett is correct: This is an "Historical" broadcast, as it shows once and for all how shameless these charlatans are at shaking down the brainwashed followers. What a sight to behold!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

I have a very difficult time reading their material. It's the same regurgitated bile year after year. I started watching one of their first videos and had the same nauseating response I get from their printed material.

I took over my Dad's finances in 2011. He suffers from dementia. He was a Ministerial Servant. The money flow from his wallet and bank account came to a screeching halt under Heaven's new management. He was giving them thousands of dollars.

They now receive the sum total of jack shite.

This is what happens when you damage/destroy families Botchtower! You can go F*ck Yourselves.

• cofty
    cofty
    Heaven - priceless!
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Quick observations after viewing the Video.

• My kind patient wife who loves everybody....can't stand to watch Lett...which is so unlike her.
    • Lett kept referring and comparing the Watchtower to "other publishing companies".
    • He kept referring to the Governing Body in the third person as if he wasn't part of it.
    • I noticed they didn't dare to use the scripture at Luke 14:28 about sitting down and counting the cost before building a tower. It appears they must have assumed a certain amount of donations would be there to cover all the building they've been doing and didn't actually have the funds. Maybe they HAD to sell the Brooklyn properties.
    • He didn't give any numbers showing that it is the growth of the organization that has caused the need for new Kingdom Halls. He'd surely be bragging if that were the case.
    • He didn't mention the reason they need new Halls is because the sold off the valuable ones.
    • All of the experiences of JW's shown in the videos lately have been indicating that Jehovah does intervene in peoples lives today and make good things happen. It's as if they're really encouraging magical thinking more these days. Perhaps they think it will help with donations. Give a lot....Get blessings.
    • Lett is probably kindly, simple, naive and deluded...he has obviously been coached in his gestures and voice modulation but still doesn't quite get it. He was "acting " the whole time....none of it was genuine or spontaneous.
    • I think the rest of the GB trot Lett out in front of the camera whenever there's something to say that would embarrass the rest of them. They know that kind hearted JW's will cut him more slack than they will any of the rest of them.
    • There will be JW's who will be pushed over the edge by this video and will begin fading or will move on mentally at least.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit