May tv.jw.org program

by zophar 172 Replies latest jw friends

• Splash
    Splash

Where is that AM3 broadcast where he talks about churches keep asking for money, then says "we never want to be like that?"

It's been posted here quite recently.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Well, i dont know about his crappy desert god but my god THOR is well aware i havent donate a cent in 20 years and he is A ok with it ;)
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Music Video incoming.
  • someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX
    someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX

Good crap, i can't listen 2 minutes without LMAO. what a freakin clown. his lip movement is epic LOL Who talks like this???????? And the beginning is the funniest part...it takes like like 10 minutes to welcome everyone hahaha.

But seriously, i truly believe he may be mentally handicap. And i'm not joking either, poor fella.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement
    Oh my word. I am speechless. If this crap doesn't wake some up nothing will.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

"We have more money going out than we have coming in."

I would like to quote a scripture, Luke 14:28. For example, who of you wanting to build a tower does not first sit down and calculate the expense to see if he has enough to complete it?

Hey GB...practice what you preach!!!!

• pixel
    pixel

"We have more money going out than we have coming in."

You know what that is called GB? deficit!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I wonder if they wish they were more educated with finances
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Here's the Music Video, if you can stand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlhWbXh8GDs

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Can anybody hold back from vomiting long enough to share a quote or two...?

This program is historic! The first broadcast was in October 2014. Seven months have flown by. That means each of the governing body members have had the opportunity to host one of our monthly programs. And were now starting over again.

Hmm. . .starting over again? Sounds like he turned on some nu-lite there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit