Wait for it...........It's almost here

by donny 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• donny
    donny

The end is almost here. Wait for it.............Wait for it............ It's almost here....Wait for it.........1914, Damn, we got that date wrong..........Wait for it.................It's just around the corner...........1918, Damn, we got that date wrong......But it's almost there.........Wait for it.............Wait for it...............1925, Damn, we got that date wrong too............But it is still upon us...................Wait for it .........Wait for it..........1942, Damn you Rutherford........But still almost here.......Wait for it........Wait for it..........1975, Damn, we got that date wrong...............But it is upon us..........It is a matter of weeks or months, not years.........Wait for it..........Almost there............Wait for it..........The preaching work will be completed in our 20th century...........Wait for it...............Uh oh, it's 1995 and the generation thing is jacked up........Wait for it........Wait for it.............Damn, 2001 just passed, we got that one wrong too...............Wait for it....................Wait for it................Now we need to overlap a generation or two but do not worry the end is upon us..............Wait for it..............Wait for it.......

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

cute

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

that's why a couple months ago we had a wt study on cultivating patience! obviously that quality is lacking in you!

LOL!! JUST KIDDING

• Pterist
    Pterist

The end of the world has already occurred. It ended when it was judged and killed at the cross in Christ. The FULL effects of this event that occured at the founding of the world is caught in time and our entropic universe. As surely as light from burned out meteors is seen millions of years later from earth, so the effects of this pivotal point in history. The good news is a New Creation was born through this event, and a life changing experience for all who want it. Date setting is meaningless to eternity and spirituality.

Shalom

• wasblind
    wasblind

The end is almost here. Wait for it.............Wait for it............ It's almost here....Wait for it.........1914, Damn, we got that date wrong.......... STILL CAN'T VOTE......Wait for it.................It's just around the corner...........1918, Damn, we got that date wrong......STILL SEGREGATED.....But it's almost there.........Wait for it.............Wait for it...............1925,......I'M WAITIN' DONNY, HOW MUCH LONGER ????.... Damn, we got that date wrong too............But it is still upon us...................Wait for it .........Wait for it..........1942, STILL CAN'T SIT IN THE FRONT SEAT....... Damn you Rutherford........But still almost here.......Wait for it........Wait for it..........1975, I'M GETTIN' OLD come on now!!!!!.... Damn, we got that date wrong...............But it is upon us..........It is a matter of weeks or months, not years.........Wait for it..........Almost there............Wait for it..........The preaching work will be completed in our 20th century...........Wait for it...............Uh oh, it's 1995 and the generation thing is jacked up.......HAVE A PEPSI WHILE WE......Wait for it........Wait for it.............Damn, 2001 just passed, we got that one wrong too...............SAY WHAT !!!!!....Wait for it....................Wait for it................I'M WAITIN,DONNY.....Now we need to overlap a generation or two but do not worry the end is upon us..............Wait for it..............Wait for it.......

I loved this Donny You are hilarious

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

The end is almost here, and it's going to be legen - wait for it - dary!

• donny
    donny

As REM so eloquently stated. "It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit