in light of Jehovah's forgiveness should elders keep our sins in a file anywhere?

by tomty 4 Replies latest jw friends

• tomty
    tomty

Why do the elders take extensive notes on the judicial hearings and file them in a file in the KH for decades. Is that following Jehovah's example? For God says. love doesn't keep account of the injury, as far as the sunrise to sunset, he will remember it no more and so on. They keep them there for decades. They also made me leave to talk to my wife and wouldn't let her come in with me when I even requested for her to be in there with me. I'm only the head when they want to use that on me and say i can be. They want witness for what you say but do not want any witness to what they say. 3 times they changed their reasons on me and one elder right out lied on a very crucial thing he had said. Of course they make sure no one can be a witness to their statements, this is what happens when there is no one to check ones hand, you can always tell others they don't know the story and get away with whatever you want to do. Don't question!

• Londo111
  • straightshooter
    straightshooter

It is just amazing how the process works. The elders are judge, jury, and witnesses all in one. The BORG is in fear of the JC elders changing, such as removal or moving. Therefore for your spriitual benefit a record is kept on you. By the way, even if they did not keep a written record of a JC meeting, usually all the elders and wives know of the meeting anyway. And that knowledge can last a long, long time.

• sir82
    sir82
    Is that following Jehovah's example?

Only if "Jehovah" is paralyzed with fright over the thought of being sued....

• pixel
    pixel

In the Shepherd the Flock book says: "If the elders want to show mercy..." who are they to show or not show mercy?? WTF?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit