Software for secretary and school overseer

by D wiltshire 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Member Tools

General : Secretary or School overseer
    Prev Discussion Next Discussion Send Me E-mail

Recommend (0 recommendations so far) Message 1 of 11 in Discussion

Here are some links to a couple of sites to get some GREAT downloads. This software is the secretary or the school overseer!

http://members.aol.com/tswintm/ This one takes you to a site where you can download a program for arranging the school. Which I use as I assist the school overseer. You can enter all the students names, whether they are young or new, Brother or Sister and which talk numbers they are able to be assigned to. Then the program will make out the schedule for you. After which you can print the new rota, the worksheets for the school and print out the assignment slips themselves! Saves all that rist ache!!!! I don't know much bout the secretary program, but if the school program is anything to go buy then i'd imagine that is very good!

Here are some more links to other sites which also have similar software!
    http://web.tiscali.it/marzioni/page1.html
    http://www.tmsware.com/index.htm
    http://www.jacobi.de/tms/

Recommend (0 recommendations so far) Message 3 of 11 in Discussion

The wintm site software does fit onto a 3.5 inch floppy which is not illegal! I run the program from there! But then again as long as the brothers and sisters in the congregation don't mind you using there info then it doesn't matter, otherwise how would one be able to create a school schedule in the first place!

THINK ABOUT IT!

Recommend (0 recommendations so far) Message 4 of 11 in Discussion

Yea, I known what your saying... but make some Phon calls and ask questions.
    I just call the canadian office for a more rounded view on copyright, and learned what

I need to know. There was more then just copyright to think about, and that was not written on the back cover of the CD Manual.

My cong. Elder ( Milton) just told me not to have cong. stuff on the computer.
    I don't any way, but I was to be vary careful. I know a Lawer that uses a fax machine. and not the computer to sent. Fax machine can't get Virus, and self send information, but computer can do that and more..

Call bethel for tech support on what is good and not.
    Any software you get off the internet and load on you computer may be a bad idea,

You are giving control of you computer to that program. and who wrote that program....!!!!

I myseft, I do load some internet programs, but then I do not have things on that are of any real person matters.

Recommend (1 recommendation so far) Message 5 of 11 in Discussion

Errr...i think you ask to many irelevent questions.
    The person who designed the wintm program is (obviously) a brother and who actually works for microsoft from what i gather.

Who are you?

Are you a Brother?

Recommend (0 recommendations so far) Message 6 of 11 in Discussion

You said:
    "Errr...i think you ask to many irelevent questions.
    The person who designed the wintm program is (obviously) a brother and who actually works for microsoft from what i gather.
    Who are you?
    Are you a Brother?"

I don't care if he works for George Bush...
    Call bethel, and comfirm what I said and heard. It's that important!!
    And of course I am a brother.. I would not care if I was not.

Recommend (0 recommendations so far) Message 7 of 11 in Discussion

Do you know much personaly know much about PC's and PC software?
    Do you use the watchtower CDROM? So does this mean we cannot do our talks and other meeting schedules on PC's, just because your elder said not to have congregation stuff on the PC?
    You use the internet which I'm afraid is more dangerous than installing very useful software on your PC!
    You are boring me a great deal now! You obviously have FAR TOO MUCH time on your hands!
    Anyway I haven't time for all this childish bickering! You can of course carry on! You seem to have plenty of time!
    I DO NOT!

Recommend (0 recommendations so far) Message 8 of 11 in Discussion

Keep it civil brothers.

Joel

Recommend (0 recommendations so far) Message 9 of 11 in Discussion

Well, I did say ASK...
    I of course use the CD, and do Talks, and E-Mail information, And as you see here today, I am in this CHAT ROOM (not recommended... as you all know).

This information I referred too, was mentioned at all meetings, but asking YOUR elders again on this matter... costs you nothing. Wisdom is from above, and it comes to us (not from Microsoft) but threw the chanel that Jehovah now is using.

Recommend (0 recommendations so far) Delete Message 10 of 11 in Discussion

I think we just need be reasonable and not be so paranoid. Even our master Jesus said, not to be anxious, it shorten life.
    I trust Jehovah he will protect the ones doing his will, so as long as I'm doing his will I don't worry.
    The internet is a very valuble tool that we all need to use to our advantage and not be so up tight about every little problem we may encounter.
    I hope this helps some one.

Recommend (0 recommendations so far) Message 11 of 11 in Discussion

Sorry to Joel!
    I just can not stand people panickin' about every change of direction in the wind!

Thank you to applebee!

First Previous 2-11 of 11 Next Last
    Return to General Prev Discussion Next Discussion Send Me E-mail

Notice: Microsoft has no responsibility for the content featured in this Web Community. Click here for more info.
    Make it Your Home

©2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use Advertise TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • Quotes
    Quotes

Wow! Using rogue software, using the Internet, admonishing other brothers to not be paranoid, participating in a flame-war with other brothers...

Simon, clear a space for cosmiq, reseacher tony, and applebee... at this rate they should have joined our ranks and become xJWs by this time next year!

===========================
    For interesting Watchtower Society literature quotes, complete with references but without any editorial, check out:
    http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit