Full Disclosure For JWs From Ex-Jehovah Witness Blogs And Websites, Do You Tell Them Your Personal Beliefs?

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

To all those running websites with "Jehovah Witnesses as your key target base" do you hide or obscure your personal belief system?

If you were to put on your front page, you are a Atheist or Agnostic, Trinitarian or Deist, do you think online lurkers would avoid your website?

Cedar's from "Cedars Blog" has no problem telling the members he is a Atheist. Mr. Grundy "JW Facts" is another Atheist who does not hide his personal beliefs. I am sure Randy or"Dogpatch" from the online site "Free Minds", is he a "Born Again Christian" I think he is.

Ewatchman is the "Messiah or Two Witnesses of Revelation". Being open with readers up front, would that cause them to discount or avoid your websites if your personal views were on page 1 with easy access? I am trying to understand the complications of revealing too much to "answer seekers" online.

Is it wrong to hide what you personally feel about the Bible, if the author of the Blog or Website views the Bible as trash or weak "man made" material, could it drive away potential readers?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Why would you bother hiding that facts. It makes you as bad and as disingenuous as the org. If you make good, valid and truthful points then people have a clear and transparent choice to agree or disagree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit