Christian?

by forgetmenot 3 Replies latest jw friends

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

Person who believes:

All matter and all energy (including un-tangible emotions such as love) = God

Small part of matter and energy (including un-tangible emotions such as love) = Jesus = part of God

Tiny pieces of matter and energy (including untangible emotions such as love) = humans, animals, plants, etc. = smaller part of God

Everyone is "saved": they don't go to hell and they don't go to heaven (per say) but they are allowed to exist in a form other than the physical. Everyone is "saved" because they all have some element of matter and energy (including un-tangible emotions such as love). People are defined by their environment - so the feelings of love may be clouded (this is why humans can't jugde each other) Life is a roller coaster: you can ride again if you want.

Is the person a Christian?

• Kevinson
    Kevinson

Uhhhh...Could you repeat the question Alex?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Forgetmenot... may you have peace...

and may I say to you that there are all KINDS of people that 'believe', and while a believer may be a DISCIPLE, one who believes in, follows and/or is trained or 'disciplined' by another, a CHRISTIAN is one who has been 'chosen'... 'anointed'... by holy spirit. Period. Anything in excess of this is false. For the word 'christian' MEANS... 'chosen/anointed' (christ) 'people/person/one' (ian).

And so, those of the WTBTS who have NOT received the promised holy spirit, and thus have NOT been chosen... have been MISLED... for such ones are NOT christians. BUT... they all have the potential to be, as does ALL of mankind, for the invitation is to all, for "God so loved the WORLD, that He gave His only-begotten Son," who gave his life as a propitiatory sacrifice for our (Israel's) sins, yet NOT for ours ONLY... but for the WHOLE WORLD'S."

My Lord, dear one, JAESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Son of the Holy One of Israel, JAH OF ARMIES... is the HEAD of the Christ (the chosen one)... and those that belong to him by means of an ANOINTING or CHOOSING by holy spirit are the BODY of the Christ... and together these make up ONE BODY, ONE SPIRIT... ONE TEMPLE... in which God dwells.

I beg you: research the word 'christian', its origin... and its meaning.

And again, I bid you peace.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

I've heard this arguement before. Okay rewording question: "Is this a person who believes that Christ is the only road to salvation?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit