YOU KNOW, thank you

by no1special 7 Replies latest jw friends

• no1special
    no1special

Hey, I owe YK a hearty thank-you.

You know those essays you posted about the financial system crashing? Well, went to one of the sites cited, and found out gold was priced at the cost of production (about 6 months ago around $260 / oz).

Invested in a South African gold mining company several months ago.
    I've made a hefty profit so far (gold is now over $300 / oz), and I just cashed a chunk of it in. I'm going to donate some in YK's name to silentlambs. Also, I might send some to Randy too.

thanks YK! you can rest assured that have helped silentlamb's cause with your essays! Just think, when the pedophilia lawsuits bring the WT down, YOU KNOW you had a part in bringing them down.

thanks,
    no1

• JT
    JT

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

• Farkel
    Farkel

no1,

That reminds me: if and when the WTS comes out and announces that they are NOT the true religion and never have been and that Armageddon ain't never gonna come, I'm going to get re-involved with them BIG TIME. I'm going to start pioneering, and work towards becoming a Circuit Overseer.

Why? Because they've NEVER been right, that's why!

Farkel

• chezza
    chezza

lol@farkel

• You Know
    You Know

No problamo. I bought a couple of pounds of gold back at $250 an ounce. / You Know

PS. My wife and I have the custom of giving every visiting CO an ounce of gold. LOL

• TD
    TD

....and how many ounces would two pounds of gold be, YK?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    PS. My wife and I have the custom of giving every visiting CO an ounce of gold. LOL

Simon as Board owner, I suggest you put an end to this slimony Simony.

Anyway Robert, most CO's have far too much integrity and honor to accept such compromising gifts....errr...

HS

• Satanus
    Satanus

YK

giving every visiting CO an ounce of gold.
    I see why they don't mind you coming on here, associating w apostates. Good plan, but what happens when you run out of gold?

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit