Island Life

by insearchoftruth4 7 Replies latest jw friends

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Which ones do you prefer? Its snowing cold here so some Michael Franks songs make me want to make my escape....

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I've never been to any islands. I would like to go to mauritius - 1) because it's not all that far away from me - only 4 hours flight. 2) Islands in the Carribian would work - Rum & sun - sounds good to me.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Jamaica is beautiful, but the beggars disturbed me. I'd like to visit all the different islands

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i'll never forget Tahiti

• mrquik
    mrquik

I've been going to the Caribbean from NY every winter for the last 30 yrs. Cruising to Grand Turk, the Dominican, Aruba & Curacao in 3 wks. Gotta find a bar to buy down there for my retirement. For nonstop action- Cancun. Nude beaches- St. Maartin (French Side). Solitude- Saba (Try the flight in) Good people- Grand Cayman. Worlds Craziest Drivers- the Dominican Republic. Relaxation- Kitts, Aruba, most everywhere. Don't forget Puerto Rico & old San Juan; good stop. Once you dive in the Caribbean, you'll give up diving anywhere else.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Here I got popsicle toes. LouBelle-You got a carrabean soul? thats way cool girl. Finally awake-I try to stay out of the city, mistaka in Jamaica..woe! Dacheech-Tahitian Moon and a perfect day! The blue pacifc.....Thanks for the inspiration Y'all........insoftr4

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

mrquik-agree bro its time to retire, the Island Life....Rum and pineapple juice and a hammock.....go get warm!....insoftr4

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

In my estimation, LouBelle would do okay on certain islands, like Barbados in particular, but also Puerto Rico and perhaps a few others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit