MIZ... I need your help...

by tec 6 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

How does the Aliens timeline (including Prometheus) work with the alien/predator movies? Can it work with them? I watched them both last night, so it is on my mind.

Alien/Aliens come long after Prometheus. Weyland Corp sends the crew on Alien to check out the signal that would be similar to the signal from Prometheus, right? That is simple enough to follow.

But add in the AVP... Weyland corp in AVP and AVPR would have discovered aliens/predator technology from that experience... and maybe that is why they had an interest in the signal from Prometheus? I think that is stretching it a bit thin, but I am trying to make them all work together. Probably they don't. But from AVPR, the woman at the end is Yutani... making Weyland-Yutani corp (which happens to be the name on the colonist site in Aliens, in the extended version).

There are probably just two timelines... universes... like in X-men. But I would like to piec them together, so if you have or can... please give it a go ;)

• tec
    tec

Oh, interesting side note...

The same actor who played the last predator in AVP, also played the main predator in AVPR... and he played the last engineer in Prometheus.

Peace,

tammy

• tec
    tec

bumping... for the evening...

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I have to look into this more. At one point I could rationalize it all but Prometheus so disappointed me so much that I've forgotten how it's all supposed to fit. Gonna have to watch Prometheus again.

• tec
    tec

You found the thread.

Sometimes when you watch a movie that disapointed you so bad before, its a little better the second time around... or not ;)

Yeah, I can't manage to fit all three of them in together.

Peace,

tammy

• jgnat
  • tec
    tec

I think it does, jgnat, thanks. Its a lot to read through, lol.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit