PORTLAND OR. GROUP MEETING ON "APRIL'S FOO...

by new boy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

THERE WILL BE A SUPPORT GROUP MEETING, FOR ANY ONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND IN TIGARD OREGON THIS APRIL 1 2002 AT 7:00 P.M.{APRIL FOOLS DAY} FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME FOR DETAILS AT [email protected]

• seven006
    seven006

Is this a Joke? Don't joke with Dave! I live in Beaverton and we hate people from Tigard. If this is real I might come. Will there be drinks?

Dave

• Carmel
    Carmel

Too bad! I'll be in Alaska on the 1st. Any chance you'll have a follow up? I come to Portland and Beaverton often.

Carmel

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dave,

:Is this a Joke? Don't joke with Dave! I live in Beaverton and we hate people from Tigard.

I live in Lake Oswego and we just annexed Beaverton. In fact, we just annexed Oregon! (Well, I WISHED I lived in Lake Oswego. I like to mess with rich dipfucks.)

: If this is real I might come. Will there be drinks?

Forget the drinks. Will there be any "Watchtower Widows?" They are sooooo easy!

Farkel

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

LOL, guys, and I live in Vancouver, right around the corner from Fat Daves.

Where is Tigard? [8>]

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• seven006
    seven006

Hey,

Bite my butt Farkel, I lived in Lake Oswego for many years. Had a house off the lake for a while. What are you going to do if you ever get rich? Live in Vancouver all your life? Have a few dreams my man, dream big, think big, and lie about your weenier size.

You have so much to learn and so little time. Robert just posted that Armageddon is right around the corner. I have always thought that that corner sits on the longest damn street in the universe. I say we drive up to Seattle and kick Roberts ass. Wann'a go?

Dave

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Keith,

I would love to go, but Tuesday don't work for me

I have really enjoyed the meet-up we've had in Portland. I have learned a lot and have enjoyed the company so much!! Thanks to all of you who have supported the meet-ups! You all are wonderful people!

Dave,

Bring your jammies with your big furry slippers (the ones with big bird) that you have told me about, if that makes you feel comfy, and just join us!!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Dave:

I lived in Lake Oswego for many years. Had a house off the lake for a while.

Hobbing nights in a boat house doesn't count as "living in Lake Oswego," you vagrant. LOL

Carmel:

Those salmon go everywhere! For that matter, so do the State and Federal agencies...you slod, you.

Lew:

Where is Tigard?

It's right down there near the new Penitentiary! Oops, that's Wilsonville, but what the hey, it's all suburb of Portland, and Portland is the armpit of the world, and Keith lives in the follicle of the armpit.

btw, New Boy, (you pathetic rascal), is this at your place?

Craig

• onacruse
    onacruse

hahaha, just talked to Dave, and realized that this post is a year old!

LostDiamond, I (and the rest of JWD world) would just love to know more about Dave's "big furry slippers (the ones with big bird)."

LOL

Craig

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

At least my big furry slippers have a gorilla face

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit