Sign the petition to require clergy to report abuse!

by stoptheabuse 1 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• stoptheabuse
    stoptheabuse

Dear friends,

I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on We the People, a new feature on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your name to mine? If this petition gets 100,000 signatures by February 23, 2013, the White House will review it and respond!

We the People allows anyone to create and sign petitions asking the Obama Administration to take action on a range of issues. If a petition gets enough support, the Obama Administration will issue an official response.

You can view and sign the petition here:

http://wh.gov/yohO

Here's some more information about this petition:

Require all clergy to report any case of child sexual abuse.

ot all states require clergy to report sexual abuse of children when clergy are aware off it. Mandate that it must be reported by clergy in all states. Protect these innocent victims.

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Hi there,

A highly popular Facebook group 'Evidence of Harm By Religion' is willing to post a link to your petition but the administrator has asked that the spelling error be fixed before he shares it with the followers of the page. He said that he has posted many petitions before and if there are any spelling or grammatical errors his experience has been that people won't sign.

The error is in the following text: 'when clergy are aware off it.' OFF should say OF.

If you can fix that and then post here when the correction has been made, that would be great. Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit