Smily kelly

by still thinking 9 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser (IE) try hitting the compatibility button at the top of your screen. It might help your posts appear.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

still thinking about it

• still thinking
    still thinking

Hi Finallysomeprid!!!!!!!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Maybe smily kelly LIKES being mysterious...

Tell me this finallysomeprid...how has this thread been viewed 67 times!!!!! It's entitled 'Smily kelly' for goodness sakes. I've had fabulous threads...with actual content that have been viewed less...LOL

Is everyone as desperate as me to hear what Smily kelly has to say?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

bcoz eveyone read the title as smely kelly, so they clicked on it, no disrespect intended to smily kelly

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oh! that explains it!.....NOT

Tell me finallysomeprid. What would make you click on a thread you thought was called smely kelly? ...

• Smily kelly
  • EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Or just use firefox instead of IE....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think this issue with IE and the compatibility view setting was previously addressed by Simon.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Thanks stil thinking for ur concern.i normally use one of those stone age mobile phones to post, so it is limited on various application.sorry if it bothers anyone....SMILY KELLY

Hi smiley....it didn't bother me. I just noticed that your posts weren't showing....good idea to put your post in the title...LOL I like your style.

Still making me LMAO that this thread has now had 243 views...You have a fan club!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit