Websites And Their Operators Who Help J.W.N. Members Real Time.

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I get a little testy when "Spammer's" or other loathsome individuals use JWN to push their own shoddy websites while offering nothing to members of Jehovah-Witness.net. The member who never has time to post a soothing answer to "urgent question need help" or "my parents just kicked me out", "I am thinking of death" but have plenty of time to "Pump and dump" their own website or Blogger. I thought of some of the very good people here who have websites, but take lots of time to help new or old members with emotional, spiritual or other problems life throw's at them. I love the network of people who are willing to spend time with suffering souls even when the questions might stir up some old emotions and pain you dealt with in the past. You are willing to fight those emotions and give advice to people you don't even know, that's what a group is all about. I think more Shepherding Calls are done on JWN than the entire Watchtower Organization combined, elders never liked to do those nasty little calls but exJWs are willing to pick up their slack, how ironic don't you think?

Ray Publisher is a good guy who is always willing to help, this man put his whole life on the line to show how screwed up the Judicial mock court rooms opperate. Ray "Eric" is always good for a good joke, a nice comment and willing to help a newbie going through a spiritual crisis of their own. He deserves our support and we should try to visit to boost his website numbers. Eric is not loaded with cash and he is sending out wrist bands at his own expense, postage and his time are not free but he is a man of his word and back's it up with his actions.

Cedars is another good guy who has posted relevant material and does his due diligence and I hope becomes a famous investigative journalist some day. I know when I was first going through hell, he was always there to offer me help and kind words to battle the mental "mine collapse" of realizing TTATT.

"JWFACTS": What a vast resource of information to a confused member seeking information the Watchtower is so clever at hiding or deleting from their new CD-ROM discs. I like Mr. Grundy's website because he does not use fake data but qoutes from the "donkey's mouth". I wondered if the Watchtower would love to pay to silence Simon and Mr. Grundy and hire them, bring them over to the "Dark Side" but they won't, the Watchtower is too stingy! Thank's Eric, Cedars, Mr. Grundy and most of all Mr. Simon for giving us JWN to try to sort out what we all have been through while trying to keep our sanity. We are so lucky members are willing to spend their most valuable resource (Time) and use it to help free others from the mind control.

You guys are good people!

• DesirousOfChange
  • WatchtowerFree
    WatchtowerFree

I agree

• happy@last
    happy@last

^^What they said

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit