$$$$$$

by turtleturtle 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• turtleturtle
    turtleturtle

I would like to try and get the WTs reasons for doing some shady things:

What do you think the WT would say regarding why:

They don't provide tax filings for all the corporations associated with JWs.

They do not inform JWs regarding how much money is paid out for lawsuits.

They want to keep the BOE book and letters secret.

I was reading about pastors "fleecing their flocks" this morning and I'll tell ya...

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

The WT would say "You don't need to know".

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The greed for money and power can be seen in many religions, particularly those who started up in the United States,

by people who who were endeavored to exploit that country's freedom of religion government sponsored Constitution .

The majority of JWs are complete blind to the fact that the the WTS. is particularly rich in most modernized countries.

For example it was revealed that the both the Canadian branch and the UK branch were holding in excess of 60 million

a piece, the HQ in the States should be expected to be much higher than that.

The expressed agenda of course is always make it look like the the organization is poor and in need of money.

Has it ever been announced down at the local Congregational level, what that country's branch has financially at hand

... no of course not and they never will.

The WTS. is a billion dollar Publishing Corporation and it got rich by creating its own false doctrines and devious

money handling, thats just the plain truth and fact of the matter.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I would like to see full disclosure of their finances to get themselves a star for transparency at http://www.guidestar.org/

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They don't provide tax filings for all the corporations associated with JWs.

The reason is that the side corporations still come under the umbrella as been designated as religious non-profit organizations,

so legally they don't have to, many Churches have investments which come under that category as well.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Because if they were totally transparent we could see their lies, no one would support them, and they'd go out of business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit