SPARLOCK is back for 2013

by jwleaks 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Sparlock is back for 2013

Time to update your websites with a new link to the Sparlock video "Listen, Obey And Be Blessed."

Short link to JW website: http://bit.ly/sparlock

Be sure to also check out www.sparlock.info

• Pyramid Scheme
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sparlock should be a stepping stone toward freedom. Much as the Smurfs of the 1980s, I hope children in the Kingdumb Hells find Sparlock toys and start getting whole collections of them.

But, that is mere child's play. If those witlesses ever show up at my place, Sparlock is the last of their worries. I still have a house full of Christmas decorations, and they are not coming down (the ones in the hall are almost gone, soon to be replaced with Easter). I got an athame, crystal pyramid, Eye of Horus amulet (that is sure to scare the crap out of the witlesses), a Ouija board, a couple of other amulets, and some black candles. While they are busy screwing with the toys, I am busy giving them something akin to the real thing. If nothing else, it will send them packing so fast that they are likely to trip and fall down the stairs or pee their pants out in the car (or possibly even get a speeding ticket screeching away from the place, missing any other apartments in the building).

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sparlock lives! He's even getting a reaction from stewie .

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit