I WONDER IF SHE's A JW...

by Mister Biggs 3 Replies latest social current

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Rape is a terrible, traumatic event.
    I just wonder if she was a JW and she had placed some mags with him and he was acting like he was returning them
    or...
    If he was posing as a JW.

Daily Trust (Abuja)
    March 25, 2002
    Posted to the web March 25, 2002
    http://allafrica.com/stories/200203250351.html

A 28-year-old boxer, Imo Essien, has been arraigned for allegedly raping a neighbour (names withheld).

According to the First Information Report (FIR), Essien, who lives at Jabi village, Abuja, deceived the victim residing at the same address by inviting her to come and collect a Jehovah Witness magazine in his house.

He then forcefully had sexual intercourse with her without her consent as a result of which she sustained serious injury in her genitals and was taken to Wuse General Hospital for treatment.

The police prosecutor, Mr. Sani Yakubu, told the chief magistrate's court that the offence, committed on February 28, was contrary to section 283 of the penal code.

The accused pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The magistrate, Mr. Bello Kawu, ordered that Essien be remanded in prison custody and adjourned the case to April 30 for further hearing.

• detective
    detective

Yes, but did she scream? If not, it was fornication. At least, that's what the 'tower says. Or are they back to the stance that not screaming during rape does not necessarily mean fornication? I can't keep their stance on this straight.

f-cking bastards.

• Will Power
    Will Power

Did he have a permit?

• Dawn
    Dawn

Will.........you're a riot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit