I want this guy on the Governing Body. Now!

by usualusername 3 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername
  • jamiebowers
  • soiledumpling
    soiledumpling

Thanks Jamie

• under the radar
    under the radar

I agree with most of the level-headed comments listed below the video on YouTube. He was confident and happy and wanted to share it with his dad. Bravo!

WAY back when I was a JW, I dreamed I was on that show and got to the million dollar question. It was a Bible question such as "What is the 8th book of the Bible, as listed in the King James version?" I knew the answer, but used a lifeline to call my father, who had been a congregation servant/elder since the 1950's. In my dream, I did it to honor him for being such a great dad and to acknowledge his part in my Bible education. I still feel that way about him and his life of being sincere, genuine, and consistent about his beliefs. Of course, I now know TTATT, but that doesn't diminish my love for Dad and my respect that he truly lived what he thought was right.

He passed on a few years ago, so if there is a life after death in any congnizant form, he too now knows TTATT. "Here's to you, Dad! I'll see you again, but hopefully not for a long, long time."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit