666 and the Governing Body CONNECTION!!!

by raymond frantz 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Has anyone seen this ?

Why would an organisation that knows so much about numbers and their use in the Bible choose to develop their structure around the number 6?

The number of the man -666

• sir82
    sir82

I don't get it. There are far more than 6 branch offices of JWs around the earth.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

This is a page off the Proclaimers book and relates to the original structure of the Governing Body .They formed SIX administrative committees in New York and they repeated this process in every country where every Bethel formed SIX similar committees .All congragations then got SIX posts for 6 elders

Kingdom Hall Committee1.Presiding Overseer 2.Secretary3.Accountant/Treasurer 4.Service Overseer 5.Ministry School Overseer 6.Literature Department Overseer

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

oh great,

another Larsinger58

Please. Please. Please. Never post on JWN again.

Ever

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

THis is no mine .I found it here The Bible report when I was researching the Romanian Association of Jehovah's Witnesses (the largest organised Jehovah's Witness sect in Romania) that belive that the Governing Body is the Antichrist.This is the study of a Romanian brother who spend decades in prison under the communist regime and some of his work is translated in the above website

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I don't believe in this theory of templelijah but it strikes my as odd how many times they used the number in structuring their organisation

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Well, a good question to ask if, "God's Spirit Directed Orgaization" really is the name of the wild beast is:

Then how do they get the mark on either their forehead or the hand?

This video answers that question:

http://thebiblereport.blogspot.ca/2008/07/jehoavhs-witnesses-forehead-or-hand.html

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

The video is also here on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTg88C-fQY

• 10west
    10west

Come on, that is on purpose; Good eye!!! LOL

I know what you mean, it all went into increased activity after the UNNGO and the Proclaimers Book is just organizational idolatry to support the coup;

The hard thing is jut seeing this is masterful subterfuge, NOT accidental; Why not 7 committees? Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez;

It is obvious; 7 cannot equal 666; And the more you look, post 1992 especially, the more you shall find;

• ablebodiedman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit