Another Music Artist that was raised a JW....

by whathehadas 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

I didn't know that this R&B artist from the mid 90's, CASE, was raised a JW. One of the host (Charlamagne Tha God) on this radio show was raised one also. Go to the 18:50 mark where it's brought up. He KNOWS the TTAT. He would had said more if that other co-host wouldn't have changed the subject

https://youtu.be/IlvICPykxRI

• whathehadas
    whathehadas
    Nobody has checked it out LOL
  • scary21
    scary21

I watched......They don't come knocking on my door on Sat. mornings so much anymore. They're not as committed.

LOL. That's what we have been saying here.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas
    @scary21 A lot of people I've talked to have notice that too. I see them every now and then in some neighborhoods but more so now on the streets with that literature cart. Guess they get more time with less effort now
  • scary21
    scary21

Funny how both guys setting next to each other were raised JW, and neither one was baptized. The one seemed a little scared of his JW mom. LOL

I haven't seen a JW in a year and a half. ( since I moved to Memphis )

Thanks for posting this I found it interesting.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas
    @scary21 you're welcome. Good that you haven't came across any. The sight of them by that literature cart would give you nightmares LOL
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

I was reading the article on Wiki about U2's lead guitar The Edge, and at some point it says that in the early days of the band, he nearly quitted the band for religious reasons. That statement is taken from a source which I cannot open to check the reference, but it made me wonder if he too had been raised in the JW's.

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit